About the Pod
Talking Sons is a podcast made by fans of the Dungeons and Daddies podcast. The DnDaddies podcast is a real play podcast about four dads from our world transported into the Forgotten Realms and their quest to rescue their sons. The four dads travel to interesting places, kill interesting characters, and generally do whatever they can to throw a monkey wrench into the DM’s best laid plans. With a regular cast of four funny writers, an accomplished DM, and a supporting cast of NPCs submitted by the audience, there’s always something new to listen for and discuss.
Talking Sons was originally created in 1186 at the height of the Holy Roman Empire by a court wizard gifted with advanced precognition. Unfortunately, since the ipod was roughly nine centuries away from being invented, nobody could be convinced to listen to his deranged babbling in person. He was burned at the stake for heresy, whichcraft, and the capital crime of leaking an excess of puns.
After the invention of the internet, mp3 player, and shake weight, it was time again for Talking Sons to begin reporting on the mishaps suffered by the Four Dads who were sucked into the forgotten realms.
Meet the Cast:
The podcast was created by four hosts who enjoyed talking about nothing in particular but realized they wouldn’t find an audience that way.
- Agnitti is only on the podcast twice a year because no one wants to hear about how badly the dads are playing D&D. Otherwise, she is the long suffering editor of the podcast. She refuses to take the Buzzfeed Spice Girls quiz, but got matched with Baby Spice.
- Jamie is the podcast’s resident dad and is a fan of bad jokes and hot sauce. When pressed to describe more about himself, all he offers in response is a barely audible “euphonium”. He can be found on the internet where he has been reported to occasionally yell at kids to get off his lawn. According to a “Which Spice Girl Are You?” buzzfeed quiz he just took, he is Baby Spice.
- Kelly, the garbage fire member of the podcast and sole dog momber. She got Baby Spice on the Spice Girl BuzzFeed quiz, but she always played as Scary Spice in elementary school. Ask her about dumb bitch disease and how it may be affecting your life.
- Luke is the resident weeb of the podcast. When he’s not watching anime, he’s probably playing video games or aimlessly wandering his empty apartment building searching for reason. According to the Buzzfeed Spice Girl quiz, he’s Baby Spice. Whatever that means.
- Nikki, the self-proclaimed sexiest member of the podcast, is the Gen-Z representation nobody wanted. If she’s not on this podcast, you can find her sitting, idly, at her computer, probably playing Animal Crossing. She co-hosts a podcast called Show Me Your Fic, makes mild-to-medium jokes on her Twitter, @██████████, and yes, she is the member with the Tik Tok account. According to a “Which Spice Girl Are You?” Buzzfeed quiz she just took, she is Baby Spice.